Monday, July 14, 2014

Pub Grub: Chicken Fingers and Veggie Plate

Chicken Fingers

I enjoyed one of the World Cup matches at the University location of Sherlock Holmes with friends last week, and needed some food to go with my libations. I had the chicken fingers, which was listed under Appetizers but was huge enough for a meal. Five plump fingers with a mountain of fries. I could not finish - a rare happening indeed.

Veggie Plate

Later on I did find some room to share a veggie plate, with lots of fresh carrots, peppers, mushrooms, broccoli, and other veggies, along with pita bread, hummus, and tzatziki. The tzatziki had a lot of garlic, and the hummus was very dense - a little of each went a long way. This is a slightly healthier idea for sharing than my first choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment