Monday, October 24, 2011

Ensenada Chicken

Ensenada Chicken by raise my voice
Ensenada Chicken, a photo by raise my voice on Flickr.

The Oliver Square location of Red Robin is where I had supper Saturday evening. I opted for the Ensenada Chicken which is two breasts with a savoury/tangy run served up alongside salad and two dips: salsa and lime sour cream. I decided to be naughty and have their famous french fries instead of the salad.

The breasts were done to perfection and I enjoy how the rub is seasoned and flavourful without being overly hot. I actually used the dips more on my fries than the chicken, which I found flavourful enough without them. Portion size is excellent.

I know Red Robin is known for their burgers (which I have never found to be that big of a deal), but I'm glad there is some variety on the menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment