Saturday, March 28, 2015

Perogies at The Canadian Brewhouse

Perogies #yegfood

I stopped in to The Canadian Brewhouse for lunch before attending an event at MacEwan University a couple of weeks ago. I happened to have been craving perogies, so ordered them when I saw them on the menu as an appetizer. I thought $12 was a bit steep, but when I received a large serving of extremely cute, bite-sized cheese and potato filled fried dumplings, I was feeling better about the price. The size was very mouth friendly. I just wish the fried onions were, well, fried more. Some were sweet and fried, but most of them were pretty much raw and I had to avoid them. This caused the perogies to be very one-note - they needed the onions, and perhaps a little seasoning.

2 comments:

  1. Really i am impressed from this post....the person who created this post is a generous and knows how to keep the readers connected..thanks for sharing this with us found it informative and interesting. Looking forward for more updates..Sierrasil Edmonton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent tips. Really useful stuff .Never had an idea about this, will look for more of such informative posts from your side... Good job...Sierrasil Edmonton

    ReplyDelete