Monday, May 27, 2013

Chicken Tenders at Hudsons

Chicken Tenders by raise my voice
Chicken Tenders, a photo by raise my voice on Flickr.

I sometimes hang out with a group of friends at the campus location of Hudsons Canadian Tap House. In addition to my Happy Hour-priced beer from Hudsons own label, I had an order of chicken tenders for supper.

Chicken tenders (or fingers, as they are commonly called) is my favourite pub comfort food. So I had been rather disappointed that the previous three or so times I had asked for them, Hudsons was sold out. Finally, I was able to get an order.

It was worth the wait. The four huge (around the length of the palm of my hand) tenders were thick, juicy, and had a delicious crispy coating. I loved the grainy mustard dipping sauce and used as much of it on my fries as I did on the chicken.

I go here mostly for the company, but I am glad I can also enjoy one of my favourite meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment