Friday, May 17, 2013

Chicken Avocado Pizza at Leva

I know that Leva Cafe has great coffee and other drinks, but until today I did not know how wonderful the food is also. At least what I had - a pizza with chicken, avocado, and tomatoes.

A huge slice of fresh chicken breast, half moon of avocado, and slice of ripe tomato adorned each slice of the thin-crust pizza, as well as beautiful, fresh basil. The mozzarella was generous and mild, while a drizzle of olive oil added a final touch of decadence.

My only criticism was the nearly invisible sprinkle of black pepper - all it did was set my mouth on fire. I will definitely ask for it to be held next time.

Speaking of next time, I am going to have to bring someone. The pizza was a good 12 or 13 inches and could easily have been shared. I finished almost all of it only due to the fact I was famished.

No comments:

Post a Comment