Thursday, August 30, 2012

Breakfast for Lunch: Little Italy Breakfast

Little Italy Breakfast by raise my voice
Little Italy Breakfast, a photo by raise my voice on Flickr.

I have had the Little Italy numerous times at Santo's but when I had it again this past Sunday, it was different.

I have decided to diversify and am now enjoying my eggs sunny side up. The toast was much lighter - most of the time it has been nearly burned. Best of all, the hash browns are these small, flat, fritter-like creations that are lighter and crispier than the dense, cubed ones previously used. My only criticism is that they could stand a little more seasoning, as the flavour is quite bland on its own.

At only $5, the Little Italy is big value.

1 comment:

  1. paula-
    just a quick note to say how much i ENJOY your posts.

    i love seeing what other people eat, (not sure just how weird that is), so really appreciate your posts with all the lovely images

    cheers to you and bon appetit!

    hope we can meet IRL sometime!
    super_su

    ReplyDelete