Friday, March 9, 2012

Coffee Break: Cappuccino at Santo's

Cappuccino by raise my voice
Cappuccino, a photo by raise my voice on Flickr.

If you read my previous blog post, you will know that Santo's is now under new ownership and has undergone a radical transformation.

Santo's has always offered coffee beverages - it is, after all, an Italian restaurant - but has not really been a place I would hang out at and have an espresso while reading a book or having a meeting. Until now.

I needed a caffeine fix, and Spinelli's across the street was packed full. Since I planned to have supper at Santo's anyways, I headed there a bit early. I was perfectly comfortable enjoying my fresh, rich, hot cappuccino while I waited to order supper. The chocolate on top added some sweetness. In addition to the classier atmosphere, the espresso drinks are reasonably priced - the cappuccino was only around $3 and a single shot of espresso is a mere $1.

No comments:

Post a Comment