Saturday, January 21, 2012

Fatburger Single Burger Combo

Once upon a time, there used to be only one location of Fatburger in Edmonton. It was located way on the south side, in an area not easily accessible by me.

Then, one day another location opened up in City Centre Mall downtown. I avoided it for as long as I could, as eating a heavy fast food meal in the middle of the day could prove hazardous to my digestion.

Today, I decided to go for it. I had a single burger combo. The patty was juicy and took most of its flavour from its surrounding condiments, of which there were many. I really like the fresh, untoasted bun (I find toasted buns have a tendency to fall apart).

Besides the indigestion, the only other drawback I find to Fatburger is the price. In fact, several parties entered and then left due to sticker shock. While the quality is high, it is still technically fast food.

If you like burgers, don't overlook Fatburger - even though your budget may hate you for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment