Friday, January 20, 2012

Coffee Break: Latte at Wild Earth Cafe

Latte by raise my voice
Latte, a photo by raise my voice on Flickr.

Wild Earth Cafe (14238 85 Ave) recently opened in Edmonton's west end. Wild Earth's south side bakery location is quite a popular spot for coffee, treats, and sandwiches.

This location is smaller both in terms of size and menu offerings, but there is a huge selection of hot and cold drinks, particularly coffee and tea (there is a list of at least a dozen different kinds of London Fogs). A number of pastries and cakes are in the front display area, and there are a few sandwiches, salads, soups, and hot items to make a light lunch.

Today was my second trip to Wild Earth and I opted for a latte. Fitting in with the artistic atmosphere was the artistic presentation of my drink, which was rich and creamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment