Sunday, April 21, 2013

Breakfast for Lunch: Corned Beef Hash at Mill Creek Cafe

I had been to Mill Creek Cafe once before, but too late to try the breakfast menu, which stops at 1 p.m. on weekends.

Fortunately, I got there early enough on Saturday and the huge menu was overwhelming! So many things to try, and many of them not the typical brunch items I would expect. One of them was corned beef hash, served English style with the corned beef, onions, potatoes, and eggs fried together, and served with toast.

The portion filled the circumference of my plate and tasted incredible! The corned beef almost tasted like salty ground beef, with a similar texture. The onions were sweet, the eggs were crispy, and the potatoes were soft. This is definitely a breakfast I would want any time of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment