Saturday, April 28, 2012

Breakfast for Lunch: Little Italy at Santo's

Little Italy Breakfast by raise my voice
Little Italy Breakfast, a photo by raise my voice on Flickr.

One of the major changes at Santo's Resto-Lounge is the addition of a breakfast menu. Breakfast is served all day.

Today, I had the "Little Italy": two eggs any style with hash browns and toast. For only $5, this is the least expensive item on the menu, but what a portion! My two eggs cooked over easy were large, served with so many hash browns I was still eating them long after the eggs were gone.

Not pictured here are the two pieces of thick toast, as they were delayed getting to my table. I slathered them with marmalade and peanut butter.

I rounded out my meal with a latte. My entire bill came to less than $10. This is one of the least expensive breakfasts in the area and definitely a reason to visit Santo's again.

No comments:

Post a Comment