Saturday, June 30, 2012

Post-Distribution Meal: Steak Sandwich at Ricky's

Steak Sandwich by raise my voice
Steak Sandwich, a photo by raise my voice on Flickr.

After spending a long day Friday distributing community newspapers throughout the inner city, a hearty meal was in order. My distribution partner and very special friend chose Ricky's All Day Grill as his restaurant of choice.

I had a Certified Angus Beef Steak Sandwich. Topped with barbecue sauce and fried onion, it was done to my specifications and tasted great. I mean, it's a steak sandwich - it's hard to go wrong.

Instead of the sweet potato fries listed on the menu (I like sweet potatoes, but not as fries for some reason), I opted for the bottleneck fries. They were crispy and plentiful, but could have done with some seasoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment