Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Coffee Break: Red Tea Latte at Cafe Tiramisu

Red Tea Latte by raise my voice
Red Tea Latte, a photo by raise my voice on Flickr.

Some of the most interesting coffee breaks I have, is when I don't even end up ordering coffee! Such was my choice this afternoon at Cafe Tiramisu. Cafe Tiramisu is a "lifestyle" cafe that incorporates wellness programming such as yoga into the establishment. As well, there is a playroom allowing parents with young children to enjoy socializing.

I had a red tea latte. I have had other kinds of tea lattes before, but never this. Red tea has a lot of antioxidants in it, but I chose it because I wanted to try something new. The latte was rich and creamy, and tasted like a hot version of the Thai iced tea I enjoy at Viphalay. I drank it quickly and would definitely order a large next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment