Sunday, June 19, 2016

Breakfast for Lunch: House Breakfast at Friends and Neighbours

House breakfast #yegfood

A photo posted by Paula E. Kirman (@livingsanctuary) on

I had a late brunch this afternoon at Friends and Neighbours (10834 82 Avenue) and did not feel like something super heavy. I opted for one of the many vegetarian choices, the House Breakfast. Usually something with that name will have a meaty component, but this plate of two eggs any style, toast, and hash browns was accented with a spinach and craisin salad, as well as lots of avocado. I think there was probably an entire avocado cut up on my plate, and it was perfectly ripe. I enjoyed putting avocado and craisins on my toast, and using it to sop up my over-easy eggs. This was definitely more substantial than it looked.

No comments:

Post a Comment