Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Just Desserts: Brownie Cheesecake at Block 1912

And now, time for dessert. #yegfood

My solo Saturday continued at Block 1912. I as craving a decadent dessert and went with the brownie cheesecake, which was a single portion of cheesecake with chocolate brownies swirled around in it. The cheesecake part was dense and rich, while the brownie part was not as gooey and chocolatey as the description led me to believe. The bottom of the dessert also had an oily taste that I could not quite put my finger on. Like most of the desserts at Block 1912, it was huge, and I gave half to a friend who happened along, and agreed with me concerning the flavour. Whether I would be in the mood for chocolate or cheesecake, I don't think I would go for this confection again.

No comments:

Post a Comment