Sunday, May 4, 2014

Lunch at Tony's Pizza Palace

Bruschetta

A business lunch brought me to Tony's Pizza Palace last week. I had not had their bruschetta in ages, so I decided to start off with a half order. I soon realized I could have made this my lunch. The portion is quite generous, and delicious: crispy baked dough with a topping of tomatoes and seasonings.

Chicken and Salad

I did not know that ton'y had a special lunch menu. I ordered a chicken and salad dish, which featured one large, juicy breast infused with flavour, breaded and baked in the oven. On the side was a garden salad tossed in Italian dressing (what else?) and a warm bun. At around $10 it was a very good value. I don't normally like salad on the side, but the addition of black olives kept the flavour interesting, as well as the fact that it was tossed entirely in the dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment