Saturday, October 27, 2012

Breakfast for Lunch: Smoked Salmon Omelette

Smoked Salmon Omelette by raise my voice
Smoked Salmon Omelette, a photo by raise my voice on Flickr.

I visited Artisan Resto-Cafe (10732 82 Avenue) today for the first time in ages. Of course, I was most interested in breakfast items.

The smoked salmon, green onion, and dill omelette was my choice. I was concerned that the green onion and dill would overshadow the smoked salmon in flavour, but I was happy to discover that the ingredients were well-balanced. The smoked salmon was definitely the dominant flavour, with the green onion and dill adding accents.

The "grilled pan bread" was basically toast made in a press, while the roasted potatoes were seasoned chunks that were a tad on the dry side but tasty. The fruit on the side was a nice touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment