Monday, February 1, 2021

Boneless Wings at Wing Snob

I loves me some chicken wings, and really miss going out for beer and wings because of the pandemic. Wing Snob (11988 104 Avenue) brought the wings to me (via Skip the Dishes), and I am SO impressed. Wing Snob offers traditional wings, boneless wings (like nuggets), and chicken tenders with a variety of sauces and dips. You can even get fried cauliflower wings - handy if you're bringing in for your cohort and someone is vegetarian. I had ten boneless lemon pepper wings. Let me tell you, these were the best boneless wings I have EVER had. They were plump, juicy, and flavourful without being overwhelming. Usually lemon pepper is a dry rub, but there was an actual, light lemon sauce on the wings that infused a lot of flavour, and still the wings stayed crispy. I also ordered a side of plain fries. They come seasoned or salted as well. For a regular portion, two people could have shared. The fries were lightly breaded and very crispy. I also ordered a piece of cornbread for dessert. At $1.50, it was a small slab wrapped in cellophane. It was fresh and tasted great. Wing Snob packed the order brilliantly, with slits on the styrofoam containers to get the steam out and let the food stay crispy. They also provided a side plate, fork, ketchup, and hand wipes. Next time, I think I am going to skip the fries and order a larger portion of wings. I am already looking forward to it!

Lemon Pepper boneless wings.


No comments:

Post a Comment