Sunday, February 26, 2017

Steak Dinner and Dessert at The Sawmill

Steak. It's what's for supper. #yegfood

A post shared by Paula E. Kirman (@livingsanctuary) on

It was an evening to relax, blow off steam, and consume steak. So, I and a friend headed to the west end location of The Sawmill. We took advantage of a 10 ounce New York Steak special, which came with our choice of potato and vegetables. The steak was juicy and delicious. The sides were the perfect complements, especially the vegetables which were cooked to perfection.

Double Dutch chocolate brownie sundae. #yegfood

A post shared by Paula E. Kirman (@livingsanctuary) on

As if that wasn't enough, we decided to go for dessert. My mocha brownie sundae was huge - I must have been super hungry. I wish the brownie pieces atop the mocha ice cream were softer. They were a bit on the dry, hard side, making it difficult to penetrate them with my spoon. Otherwise, I really enjoyed myself.

1 comment: