Sunday, November 17, 2013

Breakfast for Lunch: Two Egg Breakfast at B's Diner

Two Egg Breakfast by raise my voice
Two Egg Breakfast, a photo by raise my voice on Flickr.

While running errands on Whyte Avenue on a chilly Friday afternoon, we stopped in to B's Diner (10015 82 Ave.) for a late lunch.. I had the meatless two egg breakfast, which came with toast, potatoes, and tomato slices. The toast was thick, the potatoes were obviously home made, and the eggs were cooked to order. My only problem was that the food was a bit on the greasy side. In fact, although the person I was with had something completely different, we both suffered from stomach problems for the rest of the afternoon. I love the dive-yness of the place, and the menu has some good offerings, but I will have to make sure I can handle having my innards well-lubricated on future visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment